Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall and Halloween at HAAC!

Happy Weekend everyone-
THANKS for the amazing posts Jen!  They're loaded with so much new information I can hardly stand it.  We are so lucky to share in your enthusiasm and grateful to you for getting your committee together and having such an incredibly successful meeting!  You. are. the. bees. knees.  It's such a wonderful look at what goes on behind the scenes and boy, plenty does for sure!
I'm also so excited to work with Curtis Shifflet, who is working with the board and offering advice on grant writing and tips for center improvement.  We have lots to learn and luckily, we have so many dedicated board members, good things are already starting to happen!
Our next board meeting will be at 7:30 on Thursday, October 22-we'll chat a little about the budget, Halloween Happenings, the holidays, fundraising ideas and much more I'm sure!  I'm looking forward to it-so many hardworking volunteers with exceptional and creative minds.
HAAC couldn't be in better hands!

1 comment:

  1. HALLOWEEN is my favorite holiday...I always take a stroll down to the center to find out who WON the costume contest! Thanks Elizabeth for getting me psyched about this event.

    ReplyDelete