Thursday, October 15, 2009

Let's Get Started with Publicity!!!

Hello, fellow Board Members: if you have found your way to the Publicity/Newsletter blogs can you please let me know if you signed up for the Publicity Committee or Newsletter Committee? I offered to chair but that part is not yet a done deal. I am ON the committee and would like to help our chair (might be me!) rally the troops for this fun and important part of our way-forward. Whoever chairs, together we are going to make this FUN and worthwhile and we will have good treats at committee meetings!
So...let me know if you want to be part of Publicity and/or Newsletter. Best, Carolyn 798-9131

2 comments:

  1. Jen Chambers glad to help you with Publicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Patrick W. I signed up and am happy to help!

    ReplyDelete